Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

attributes disappearing

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
286 Views, 1 Reply

attributes disappearing

I have a drawing file which is a source for a general arrangement of a panel I am working on.

This has happened twice now... I have opened the file, and hundreds of attribute information seems to of been deleted.

The attribute says things like 'fuse terminal' and is central on a terminal block...

It seems to only be terminals this has happened to, every other block keeps there attributes. The attribute that has been wiped out is called 'P_TAGSTRIP' and has been deleted from every terminal in the drawing project.

Does anybody have any ideas as to what is deleting these attributes?

Besides someone going into the file and deleting them manually.. not wanting to seem paranoid or anything... I cant seem to see why they would just disappear as I had replaced them all the last time this happened and saved it.

I have since put some attributes back in and if I close the drawing and re-open the attributes are still there.. So its not that it isnt saving properly.

its when I haven't opened the drawing file in a few days these attributes have vanished. and it is infuriating!

Any ideas/help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
AcadAdamLT
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi and welcome to the forums!

You've posted this in the "Break-room" this forum is "off-topic".

Post your question under your product forum for better support!

Follow this link and find your products forumpage: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/Discussions-Page

Signature, sincerely... //Adam
AutoCad LT 2016
Give Kudos where credit is due, Mark "accepted as solution" if the post solved your question.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report