Stingray Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Stingray Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Stingray topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to activate new 'Startup' license option?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
anatoly.sennov
807 Views, 3 Replies

How to activate new 'Startup' license option?

Doing as the docs say doesn't work. After clicking 'Days left/Subscribe now' it simply opens the Autodesk's Online Store in browser, that then asks to find the reseller (I'm in Russia) and then leads to partners' sites without the 'Startup' option to activate obviously 🙂

I can see STNGRAY word in the address line but actually the product is not even listed on the page that opens - it's just the common store front.

The same result is when I click 'Explore purchase options...'.

I can see Stingray trial in my Autodesk account (under Cloud services?) but there is no option to activate 'Startup' license either.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ustaevb
in reply to: anatoly.sennov

Hi Anatoly,

This Startup mode is not available in all countries.  We are working on growing this option in areas that do not have it, but this will take some time.

Thanks for your question.

Boris-

Stingray Product Manager     

Message 3 of 4
anatoly.sennov
in reply to: ustaevb

It's not urgent - I'm currently using the Steam version that comes with Maya LT but in the end I'd like to have standalone installation.

Message 4 of 4
aesdaile.b
in reply to: ustaevb

Thats a bit of a shame. I tried Stingray for 30 days, buts that's not long enough learn it enough to build a viable testbed; and Australia doesn't seem to qualify as a nation for the Startup licence.

Given that Unity & Unreal can be used for free for the time required to build prototypes and thus prove a business case to attract funding - we have abandoned Stingray.

Presumably many other small groups are doing the same.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report