Softimage Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Softimage Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Softimage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I go to report bugs?

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
matt.salladay
322 Views, 0 Replies

Where do I go to report bugs?

I have noticed several things wrong with the newer releases of XSI.  I't mainly my fault as 2012 doesn't have these issues and I haven’t needed to upgrade.  Unfortunately with the now impending doom of XSI I'm hoping that some of these things could get fixed for the final release.  Anywho here is what I have found.

Ultimapper.  The distance to surface slider no longer works.  This is a huge issue as you always need to adjust this to accommodate for different areas of your model.  This has made ultimapper unusable.

Exported fbx models that have been scaled negatively get corrupted uv’s.  Any time you slice a model in half and then scale it negatively the uv's gets destroyed upon export.  I'm mainly seeing this when exporting into UDK but again I can do it fine in 2012. 

I would love to send this to whoever is working on XSI if there even is anyone.  I have used the program for many years and its a beast.  My only hope is that after they can it Maya will finally get a facelift.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report