Community
Smoke Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Smoke Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Smoke topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timeline Renders for Export

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
257 Views, 0 Replies

Timeline Renders for Export

When layering tracks I will often create an open top track to select and process everything below at once. This has always served me well just before an export to make sure I got everything (yes I know Smoke will render previous to export on it's own but I like to watch it through any way and it's habit). Since 2017 I am getting a warning of missing media and black frames will result (see attachment). The file appears to missing my first dissolve up from black and cuts on at the end of the processed dissolve. If I select the track (or clip with dissolve) and process it on it's own the export still gives me the same warning but the dissolve is exported properly. Maybe there is some render setting I'm missing but this is not usual behavior. All media is present and when watching the timeline nothing looks amiss.

I can't say that I'm currently all that confident that my export is not good with warnings like this popping up. Thanks for an insight that may come of this.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report