Community
Smoke Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Smoke Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Smoke topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature request - Blackmagic design

65 REPLIES 65
Message 1 of 66
Anonymous
790 Views, 65 Replies

Feature request - Blackmagic design

I would truly like to see Blackmagic line of cards supported.
65 REPLIES 65
Message 61 of 66
BKM
Advisor
in reply to: Anonymous

The fxphd.com classes for Smoke are pretty much designed that way. SMK208 was their latest class. I am one of the profs along with Mike Seymour and John Montgomery. Also, check out any old Flame tutorials or videos. I learned most of what I know in Smoke from watching Flame.

Flame/Smoke Editor
Check out the Premiumbeat Smoke Blog
http://www.premiumbeat.com/blog/category/smoke-2/
Message 62 of 66
Anonymous

Hey Brian, me too!
Message 63 of 66
Anonymous

Thx, Brian. I'll look into it.
Message 64 of 66
Anonymous

haha
Message 65 of 66
Anonymous

Brian's been an amazing resource to everyone here as is the fxguide fast track smoke. Also worth a look is the smoke learning channel podcasts. Bran if you speak to Mike Seymour maybe suggest they offer their DVDs as podcasts as its by far the best format for many editors. Whack them on a ipad next to the computer and watch and learn.
Message 66 of 66
BKM
Advisor

I think the latest classes are ipad friendly. They are .mp4 - Ironically, I have never spoken to Mike except via email. I mainly go through John as he is only a short distance from me and he is an Indiana University Alum.

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate your viewpoints as well, it makes for a great balance to the forums.

Flame/Smoke Editor
Check out the Premiumbeat Smoke Blog
http://www.premiumbeat.com/blog/category/smoke-2/

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report