Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video: joints

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
patrick.miller
326 Views, 2 Replies

Video: joints

Not sure how to put things together in Fusion? Use joints! You'll see how to create joints and learn some tips along the way.

Patrick Miller

User Experience Designer
Fusion 360 Learning
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Patrick,

These videos you are posting are terrific for explaining the various commands and options- far better than the text reference.  My concern is that they are not easy to find when buried in the forums.  

How about having a link from the Command Reference section of the Learn tab to videos that would be appropriate for each command set- this for instance would be linked under the Assemble panel.  This would represent a much better way to fully explain the commands, and would make the videos easy to find.  

Ron

- Ron

Mostly Mac- currently M1 MacBook Pro

Message 3 of 3

Hi Ron,

Thanks for the feedback. There will be a new help framework for the next release that will allow exactly that. The help will contain text references and videos with appropriate linking between. I will also be able to update on the fly so new videos will be posted to the help. Until then, posting to the forums is the best I can do.

And thanks to stevie.d for linking the video post in the Tips and Tricks post.

Patrick Miller

User Experience Designer
Fusion 360 Learning

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report