Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Toolbar Gone

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
JulietKiloMike
419 Views, 5 Replies

Top Toolbar Gone

Hi All,

My upper toolbar seems to have disappeared.  I have hidden and re-shown everything using "view," but I still can't see the buttons for data panel, save, undo, etc...any ideas?

Screen Shot 2014-09-20 at 11.40.00 AM.png

-John

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi John,

Sorry to hear your having issues.

Sounds like you have already tried a lot of the options we have under the view dropdown.  Have also tried the Reset to default layout options?  This normally resolves issues like this.

Screen Shot 2014-09-22 at 9.37.05 AM.png

Please let me know if this helps, if not we can follow up and get this resolved for you.

Cheers,

[Joel Palioca]
[Software QA Engineer]
Joel(dot)Palioca(at)autodesk(dot)com
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 6

Yep! I used the reset to default and all is well now?kinda strange that it happened in the first place though. Unrelated note: when you create a circular pattern, the bodies are put into a folder. How can you get them out of the pattern folder and into the ?bodies? folder one level above it? I?ve tried clicking and dragging with the component activated but it doesn?t work. I can add bodies into the pattern folder but can?t take them out 😕

-John
Message 4 of 6

Hi John,

You should be able to drag and drop the bodies out of the group.  When I have nothing selected ahead of time, and just go to the browser and click and drag one or multiple bodies I am able to drag them out of the group and into the bodies folder just above.  Sounds like this is something you are not seeing?

Cheers,

[Joel Palioca]
[Software QA Engineer]
Joel(dot)Palioca(at)autodesk(dot)com
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 6

Hi John,

Did you install Fusion 360 from the Mac App Store or from autodesk.com?

regards,

Sanjay Jayabal

Message 6 of 6

I installed it from Autodesk.

Sent from my iPhone

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report