Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on cloud renders

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
big_red_frog
325 Views, 4 Replies

Question on cloud renders

Hi There, 

Is there a way to manually set the view angle or submit a view to the cloud render in fusion 360?

These previews are really nice and also handy for quick illistration, however, this piece which is at the back of the larger model it is embedded in ( everything else is hidden ) is rendered from behind, I would really like those front, and front, top corner views.

I suppose I could export the sub assembly and manually position in a new design, but wondered if there was a simpler way to do things.

previewRenders.PNGThanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
big_red_frog
in reply to: big_red_frog

Note for my immeadiate needs, I exported the part assembly into its own design, turned it around 180 degrees and cloud renders are good.

Message 3 of 5

As I understand, if you go to the Named Views in the Browser, RMB and create a New Named View, that view will be included in the cloud renders.

- Ron

Mostly Mac- currently M1 MacBook Pro

Message 4 of 5

Now you have stated that, I remember it being commented on elsewhere ( I did try to search the forums before posting this! )

Thanks...

preview.0.jpg

Message 5 of 5

It was on the Blog, and in the Hangout.  So much information...

- Ron

Mostly Mac- currently M1 MacBook Pro

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report