Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please enter your site name?

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
cdia
1012 Views, 7 Replies

Please enter your site name?

Hello,

You can see in attached file my problem.

How can i find a site name..? is it my site? or can i find in community feedback beta?

Thanks for your answer.

Cheers

Camel DIHA

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
adai8636
in reply to: cdia

Ditto, also there's another guy who posted another thread on this. Tried this last night and figured maybe PLM 360 was just down/not connected to fusion 360 when I tried to use my Autodesk login information.

Solved - Needed to check my e-mail back to when my site name was given to me.

Message 3 of 8
cdia

Hello,

Can you help me please.

Because i don't know what i've to do ?

with this message :

Enter your site name?

(I changed my settings and click Save Changes in the Subscriptions & Bookmarks tab)

but...after

I try to write my email, try to sign in...but no effect..

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Camel.

Message 4 of 8
adai8636

cdia, I assume you used Fusion 360 before the version got updated. If so, go back and look for an e-mail called "Welcome to Fusion 360" and your site name should be listed in that e-mail. That's how I found mine and it works perfectly. There have actually been posts in another part of the forum and you might want to consider posting there because it appears that they can resend your site name to you.

Message 5 of 8
cdia

Hello Gary

I'm sorry but i don't see in my mailbox any "site name".

therefore, i can't use and test" Fusion360."

can you tell me how can i have this site name?

Thanks very much

Camel.

Message 6 of 8
jessica.t

Hi Camel,

I apologize that your post regarding your Site Name was not answered directly by the Fusion 360 team in a more timely fashion. However I did find that you created a second account and now have the same email address associated to two Site Names. If you could please tell me the Site Name that you are currently using to log into your product I would be happy to delete the duplicate.

Please send the current Site Name in a private message.

Thank you and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Jessica Thrasher
Message 7 of 8
elliotlee
in reply to: jessica.t

I never got an e-mail with the download link or a site name in it. I found out where to download the Fusion 360 beta from these forums, but I don't know my site name. Is there a place on the beta.autodesk.com web site I can find it, or can someone at Autodesk send it to me please?

Thanks,
Elliot
Message 8 of 8
philip.s
in reply to: elliotlee

Sorry for the delay Elliot. I've just sent you a private message with your site name and also wanted to let you know that we are planning on eliminating the need to input this info in a future release.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums