Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF Manual?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
GraphicMan
3694 Views, 6 Replies

PDF Manual?

Hi Guys,

Newbie here and I was just wondering if there was a PDF Manual out for Fusion 360?

I would rather read and work on Fusion at the same time then try and watch a video.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
AndrewSears
in reply to: GraphicMan

We currently do not offer the help as a PDF download.  That is a great idea since PDF is so widely used.  Would you mind adding this to the Idea Station?  Here is the idea station link.  http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Request-a-Feature-Fusion-360/idb-p/125 

The Idea Station is where customers submit enhancement requests and vote on other customer requests.  Get your voice heard!

Andy 

Message 3 of 7
kat.ingalls

Agreed, great suggestion. Just out of curiosity, have you checked out the "Learn" section? Is the written information there helpful? Or are you looking for a physical print-out? Looking to understand your needs so we can address it 🙂

Thanks!

Kat

Kat

Fusion 360 Social & Community Manager
twitter: @adskFusion360
facebook: /fusion360
Message 4 of 7
schew
in reply to: kat.ingalls

Hi,

Like GraphicMan, I prefer & learn much better with a pdf manual or tutorial. Personally, I find the video tutorials very distracting - they are great for getting an overview of the product or feature, but not so useful when I'm trying to learn the software. Too much pausing & rewinding required, which makes the learning process a lot more difficult as compared to a pdf guide. Hope you will be able to put this as a top priority, especially for newbies to Fusion360.

thanks,

skeatz

Message 5 of 7
nkloski
in reply to: schew

I would wait for the upcoming Sept 2 release....there are awesome in-engine tutorials that look like they are great!

Nick Kloski
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 7
nomuse
in reply to: schew

Same here.

I don't need a pdf, but I do want to READ. The videos are nice but don't match my learning style.

Message 7 of 7
batman6bat

What we need is the Learning section under the Support tab in the Fusion 360 page on the Autodesk website turned into a manual ! Where it say's "Learn from the Experts" I've learned a ton of stuff from it,but hate going back and forth to see it.

Or is there already a way to Print it out ??????

I'm thinking not......

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report