Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Update Bugs

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
bmxjeff
398 Views, 6 Replies

New Update Bugs

Hey. I love the Update! Lots of fun new stuff that got better Like Align tool, and the move tool, measure, and Tutoirals!

Here are some bugs I found. I really don't know where to drop them. So... here.

1. Mac Hide/Show works pretty good. PC, I can't Hide bodies in CAM mode. The function did change, but you need an option I hide parts in CAM. Sometime, I need to select through Stock, or a fixture. 

2. Measuring Dialog leaves Green lines sometimes.

3. Imports new parts as Metric but is set to Inches : (

4. I have it set to "Ask" to capture design history. That option stinks when I open the program Because I'm not looking to create a part everytime. But.. I really need it to ask too.  

5. Big problem. I have a contract Active in my Account settings, but Fusion has a Trial ends in 27 days?

Sorry if it's redundent.

Have Fun,

Jeff 

Jeff Hooper (Owner)
Hooper Machine and Design
[X] AUTODESK AMATUR ORDINARY
Tags (2)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Phil.E
in reply to: bmxjeff

Thanks for the feedback!

I have only one question:

Are you using a space mouse?

Thanks!

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 7
bmxjeff
in reply to: Phil.E

How did you know! I love my space mouse!

Sent from my iPhone
Jeff Hooper (Owner)
Message 4 of 7
Phil.E

#2. That's one that got away this time.

Smiley Embarassed

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 7
adsloud

Hi Jeff,

For the first question, yes, it will be more convenient to control the visibility of Fixture, Stock freely in CAM mode. It's a known issue for us that the Hide/Show function for Components in CAM mode doesn't work well. But there is a workaround that you can expand the Bodies folder under a Component and then change the Hide/Show status of each body. And I don't think there is difference for this workflow between Mac and PC. If there is any misunderstanding here, please help point out. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Debbie Lou

Debbie Lou
Sr. QA Engineer for HSM CAM
Message 6 of 7
bmxjeff
in reply to: adsloud

Debbie!

Thanks for the reply. Hide / Show has been funny and worked weird between model and CAM. But at least it worked. Now, CAM mode starts with a random showing and hiding of models, and there are parts you just can't hide, or others you can't show. It makes the product hard to use. : )

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone
Jeff Hooper (Owner)
Message 7 of 7
adsloud

Hi Jeff,

Just noticed that you've similar post in CAM forum. So I'd like that we continue the discussion in CAM forum. Thank you. 

Debbie Lou
Sr. QA Engineer for HSM CAM

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report