Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import into model causes fusion to crash

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
lukepighetti
194 Views, 2 Replies

Import into model causes fusion to crash

Hey all,

When I take this archive file and upload it, then try to import it into an existing Fusion file, it crashes Fusion.

This also happens with the original. This is on Mac, I haven't checked it on Windows.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/general-fusion-360-questions/design-competition-multirotor/td-p/548719...

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
steve918
in reply to: lukepighetti

I'm having the same issue with one of my components.  It doesn't happen with other components, but the one that causes a crash does so every time I try to import it into a project. Fusion360 for me has been super unstable and seems to be getting worse and not better.

Message 3 of 3
prabakarm
in reply to: steve918

Luke,

The team is looking into it.  Will get back to you shortly.

Steve,

Can you share your component which crashes on import.  Also is the instability on just import or other workflows as well.  If you can share your diagnostic log file which you can get it as a zip file from the help menu as well as your e-mail address so that we can pin point other crashes it will be great.  You can send it to prabakar.murugappan@autodesk.com.

Thanks,

Prabakar.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report