Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me make a case for my ipod. or can i download one... it is 5th gen 32gb

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Just_ASK
458 Views, 4 Replies

Help me make a case for my ipod. or can i download one... it is 5th gen 32gb

Hi

i really want to build a case for my ipod, i am very new to it and have built my ipod body on it but i dont know how to copy it on to the other project to use it as a cutter for a block to make the casing. i am using A360. please help me make a case... and also, is it posible to actully do art on the back of the case?

If responding, respond to; h2go@rocketmail.com 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TannerReid
in reply to: Just_ASK

Hi, Just_ASK!

If you start a new Fusion Design, you can click the data data panel icon in the top left, and navigate to any project you've created. You can then right-click on your design and choose "insert." This places it into your model as a component or component group, and from there, you can use any of its bodies to cut into the block you describe.

data panel.tiff

insert.jpg

Does that answer your question?

Thanks!
Tanner

Tanner Reid

Product Design Engineer

Message 3 of 5
rishivadher

Hi

I had made an IPad mini case,

https://myhub.autodesk360.com/ue29c88bf/shares/public/SH7f1edQT22b515c761edd402cf90ff939ad

you can ajust the measurement to iphone

best Rishi

Message 4 of 5
hobinj

How do I export your design into fusion 360? I need to make the lip extend further as I'm going to use it to mount my iPad into the dash of my car.
Message 5 of 5
TrippyLighting
in reply to: hobinj

When you follow the link there will be a big blue Download button requiring you to provide your email address.

YOu will be miaed a link that will download a .f3d file.

You can open this directly from your download older/location on your machine by using "File->New design from file" in Fusion 360

Peter Doering

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report