Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 install problem

43 REPLIES 43
SOLVED
Message 1 of 44
Anonymous
3715 Views, 43 Replies

Fusion 360 install problem

When I try to install Fusion 360 from the link in the activation email (subject: Your Fusion 260 Account is Ready!), I get a dialog with

Unexpected Error

HTTP Error 403: Forbidden.
Please attach the file ".\streamer.log" to any problem reports before closing this dialog.

A search of my computer fails to find streamer.log.

I'd appreciate some help with this.

Thanks.

43 REPLIES 43
Message 41 of 44
baribak
in reply to: Anonymous

Just to confirm the log file has been analyzed and the customer contacted.

Regards,

Kevin Baribault
Fusion 360 Quality Assurance
Message 42 of 44
Anonymous
in reply to: baribak

G'day,

Same problem here.

Are you running the installer via the Fusion 360 Client Downloader? Or are you installing from the Mac AppStore?

I have tried both.  The Installer either gives the first attached message before it starts downloading or the second one after it is 99% downloaded.  The AppStore gives an error message after 99%. 

Also, what are you seeing when you try to install? Does it start then stop? Never starts?

See above

And what kind of network are you running on? Office? Home? Public?

Home.  imac Yosemite V 10.10.5.  There are no other computers connected to mine.

Has Fusion ever run on this system?

No

Finally, there should be a log file created under /users/username/library/logs called autodesk.webdeploy.streamer.log. If you find it can you attach it here?

Attached.

Thanks for your help.

rob

harryproa@gmail.com

Message 43 of 44
baribak

Hi Rob,

From the log we are seeing an issue with authentication. Specifically we are not receiving the confirmation back from the server that we expect and so we shut down thinking we're not talking to the correct one. This process can be blocked by a firewall setting or a transparent proxy in use which uses "fake" certificates. Could either of these apply?

Regards,

Kevin Baribault
Fusion 360 Quality Assurance
Message 44 of 44
Anonymous

I'm having the same problem installing fusion 360. streamer.ext has stopped working.

@Anonymous wrote:

When I try to install Fusion 360 from the link in the activation email (subject: Your Fusion 260 Account is Ready!), I get a dialog with

Unexpected Error

HTTP Error 403: Forbidden.
Please attach the file ".\streamer.log" to any problem reports before closing this dialog.

A search of my computer fails to find streamer.log.

I'd appreciate some help with this.

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report