Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Force a dialog box (i.e. INSPECT/MEASURE) to remain on-screen @ all times?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
mknickles
514 Views, 2 Replies

Force a dialog box (i.e. INSPECT/MEASURE) to remain on-screen @ all times?

I'm constantly glancing @ object dimensions and I have plenty of screen real estate.  I want to keep some dialog box windows open 100% of the time.  Is there a way to "pin" them so they remain open @ all times? 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
joel.palioca
in reply to: mknickles

Hello,

At this point we don't have this capability.  This seems like a great suggestion though, what you can do is you can add your idea to our IdeaStation which allows other users to also help vote up the importance of ideas like this.  These ideas help us to tailor the product for what our users want to have.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/fusion-360-ideastation-request-a/idb-p/125/tab/most-recent

If you see yourself using a command often you do have the ability to add an item to the Toolbar if it isn't already there, this may not solve what you are looking for, but its great for often used commands.  You can do this by clicking the Add to Toolbar button, on the right side.

Screen Shot 2014-09-22 at 11.36.52 AM.png

Cheers,

[Joel Palioca]
[Software QA Engineer]
Joel(dot)Palioca(at)autodesk(dot)com
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3
bjorn39YVB
in reply to: mknickles

So now, eight years - or so - later, was this ever implemented?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report