Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit Form - Undo change without losing dialog?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
lukepighetti
314 Views, 2 Replies

Edit Form - Undo change without losing dialog?

Hi there,

When using Edit Form to adjust a tspline, I often make a change, don't like it, and want to undo it.

I have three options it seems.

1) Hit escape and lose the dialog, and have to open it up again. Super frustrating for workflow.

2) Hit command-Z and lose the dialog and have to open it up again.

3) Go into the dialog and type in whatever the original number was, such as "1" or "0","0". Also super frustrating for workflow.

Is there any way to cancel the input without losing your Edit Form dialog?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
herzinj
in reply to: lukepighetti

Hi Luke,

Thanks for the post.  Unfortunately I do not know a better way to do this, but hopefully someone else has a better idea.  I think the best way to do this would be to have a button on the dialog like "restore to default" or "restore to previous form."  I also think that the control+z command should work!  This would probably be a good suggestion to add to the IdeaStation if no one is able to provide you with a good solution.  Sorry for the inconvenience!

James

https://damassets.autodesk.net/content/dam/autodesk/logos/autodesk-logo-primary-rgb-black-small_forum.png
Message 3 of 3
lukepighetti
in reply to: herzinj

Please god no more buttons. Fusion is so UI click happy already I think my head would explode if we had more buttons.

It's amazing what some CAD programs can do with a right click.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report