Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't split a body properly after update

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
FreshProducts
218 Views, 1 Reply

Can't split a body properly after update

I'm not sure if this has been discussed or not, but I'm noticing some weird acitivity since the latest update happened. Whenever I try to split the body of ANY object, even in a new document, the splitting tool is always moved down further once the action is complete.

For example, I'm splitting a cyllinder right in the center with a circle sketched as the took. The preview shows the tool slicing through the top and bottom of the ciyllinder perfectly centered. When I click "Ok" and perform the action though, the circle is off center and incorrect. I'm unable to figure out why the heck it keeps doing this on any object and file.

I was using this command just a couple of days ago before the update, and I havent had a single issue until now.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
keqingsong
in reply to: FreshProducts

@AoBfrost wrote:

I'm not sure if this has been discussed or not, but I'm noticing some weird acitivity since the latest update happened. Whenever I try to split the body of ANY object, even in a new document, the splitting tool is always moved down further once the action is complete.

For example, I'm splitting a cyllinder right in the center with a circle sketched as the took. The preview shows the tool slicing through the top and bottom of the ciyllinder perfectly centered. When I click "Ok" and perform the action though, the circle is off center and incorrect. I'm unable to figure out why the heck it keeps doing this on any object and file.

I was using this command just a couple of days ago before the update, and I havent had a single issue until now.

Hey AoBfrost,

Thank you for reaching out. Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing? I just tried to replicate what you just described with Phil and we couldn't get the behavior you are describing. Nevertheless, I'll be glad to help you out. 

Keqing Song
Autodesk Fusion Community Manager
Portland, Oregon, USA

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report