Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't click "OK" button on loft, no error...

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
taylorsizemore
888 Views, 4 Replies

Can't click "OK" button on loft, no error...

Hey there, did some quick searching but I cant find what seems to be the problem here.

I am trying to loft between two profiles that I sketched. I click both profiles, the loft shape appears to be correct, but the OK button is grey'd out and not clickable.
There is no error shown and I wish there was so I could figure out what is wrong...

Thanks for helping!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Phil.E
in reply to: taylorsizemore

It would be helpful to have the data file. Can you export the file as .f3d file type and attach?

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 5
taylorsizemore
in reply to: Phil.E

I should have done that to begin with... here you go:

Message 4 of 5
herzinj
in reply to: taylorsizemore

Hi Taylor,

I thought I would take a look at this as well, but was unable to replicate the issue that you are having.  I tried selecting profiles in opposite orders and it seemed to work either way.  The only thing that comes to mind after quickly looking at it is that perhaps something else got selected accidently, though the image looks right to me.  I have attached the lofted part in case you need it to move forward, but hopefully someone will have a good solution for you as to what happened.

Thanks,

James

https://damassets.autodesk.net/content/dam/autodesk/logos/autodesk-logo-primary-rgb-black-small_forum.png
Tags (1)
Message 5 of 5
taylorsizemore
in reply to: herzinj

I don't know what happened either, thanks for looking at it.

After some more selecting, unselecting and reselecting it worked... I created a simpler set of shapes and did a loft to be sure I could, and after that my complex shape worked. Weird.
Thanks again,
Taylor

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report