Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Fusion Ver 2.0.1183 display issues

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
tgallyot1
416 Views, 6 Replies

Autodesk Fusion Ver 2.0.1183 display issues

Hi there,

I've just installed the critical update [with the 2D drawing technical preview].

For my larger test models, there are now display issues. Saved perspective views are now not displayed correctly - that is, not at all.

In orthographic mode, I can eventually locate the model in display, but display accuity is degraded [compared to the previous version].

Appreciate this size and type of model may not be the typical use case for Fusion 360. However, I'm evaluating viability and adapability scenarios.

Degraded graphic presentation:

AF360-error-29062014-01.png

Usual level of graphic accuity [higher quality rendered perspective image]:

AF360-error-29062014-02.png

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
tgallyot1
in reply to: tgallyot1

Apologies. I meant to post a more up to date image showing the usual and acustomed shaded accuity (as rendered image). Important, to appreciate level and accuracy of detail I am working to achieve.

AF360-error-29062014-03.png

Message 3 of 7
joel.palioca

Hello,

Are you able to upload this model to the forums or possibly able to send the file to my email below?  I would like to take a look at the graphics issues you are having.

Also would you be able to provide some specifics of the hardware you are using?

This would greatly help us find out what is happening with your model with our recent update.

Thanks,

[Joel Palioca]
[Software QA Engineer]
Joel(dot)Palioca(at)autodesk(dot)com
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 4 of 7
joel.palioca
in reply to: joel.palioca

Thank you for the invite.  Incredible model 🙂

I am looking into things now.  Will try to get back to you once I have more information or have an update.

Cheers,

[Joel Palioca]
[Software QA Engineer]
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 7
joel.palioca

We have investigated the issue and are currently working on a fix.  I will update this when it is planned to come out.

Cheers,

[Joel Palioca]
[Software QA Engineer]
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 6 of 7
tgallyot1

Joe,

Revisiting this model with Fusion 360 build 2.0.1268. Happy to report my issues appears fixed.Smiley Very Happy

Thank you  for looking into this and the resolve.

Graphic display is now satisfactory in the viewport for large dimesion models (in my case models of at least 40-60 metres).

As general background information;  Bridge structures will often have a requirement to implement large radius geometry into the design. This is often for structural viability and for drainage requirements.

I'm now looking to complete this model and continue evaluation & hypothetical adaptations of Fusion 360.

AF360-Correct-04092014-01.png

Message 7 of 7
joel.palioca

Sounds great.  Glad to hear this is improved for you.

We are continually trying to increase our test scenarios and improve our capabilities, the information you have shared will help us to better tailor some of our work to making sure things work more smoothly.

Please let me know if you run into additional issues and I can help to look into them for you.

Cheers,

[Joel Palioca]
[Software QA Engineer]
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report