Moldflow Insight Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Insight Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Insight topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post to Autodesk or the forum moderators

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
dkosheba1
344 Views, 2 Replies

Post to Autodesk or the forum moderators

I am new to the user group forums for AMI, but not new to forums. I have found 772 post in the AMI forums as of today, and would like to see more sub-categories. I know that you can search for key words, but the logical flow would be to get into the All Discussion Groups>>Autodesk Moldflow Insight>> and then the following subs. general software GUI, Cooling, Flow, Warpage & Shrinkage, Materials, Gas assist, Co-injection, specialty or custom processes, and other.

It would be easier to follow the forum as you could jump in and read only post in your area of interest, or subscribe only to one category to stay current.

Thanks, Don
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
BobSherman5561
in reply to: dkosheba1

G'day Don,

Your idea makes sense from one point of view, but not from others. It would be more organized, but I don't know about you, but I don't have time to look through 5 or 6 different threads, and I am interested in seeing any questions concerning GUI, Flow,Shrink & Warp, Fiber, Stress, etc., etc. If I had to jump around to the individual threads each day to see what was new in questions, it wouldn't happen. With the current General AMI forum, I get to see what new issues relative to all subjects I'm interested in in one shot.

Bob Sherman
Sr. CAE Analyst, RTP Company
Message 3 of 3
raalteh
in reply to: dkosheba1

Hi Don and Bob,

Thank you for this input. I personally think both comments are valid. Your feedback actually coming at a very timely moment, and there is a window of oportunity for some improvements.

Best regards
Hanno van Raalte,

Product Manager - Injection Molding & Moldflow products

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report