Moldflow Insight Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Insight Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Insight topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

number of frames on fill time animation to export to mfr file

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
HugoHerrera7042
374 Views, 2 Replies

number of frames on fill time animation to export to mfr file

does anyone knows why when i try to modify the number of frames of a fill time animation to 300 so that i can see more detail on the mfr file, it does not update the run???

i tried to first export a fill time file with 99 frames, and then i modified the result on teh insight study, but the communicator is still recognizing only the 99frames, and not the one with the 300 fframes....

does anyone knows also, if you can modify the frames on the communicator software? apparently not, right?

thanks,
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hello Hugo,

What I know from the Communicator is that is not possible to change the properties of the results.

The results are shown like you export in AMI...

Best regards,

Gonçalo Rodrigues
MOLIPOREX, S.A.
Portugal
Message 3 of 3
Bazell
in reply to: HugoHerrera7042

In order to add more frames to the fill animation you must change the iterations that the software will make during the analysis. The default I believe is 20. It can be put up to 50. It can be found in the advanced settings in the process settings in the processor settings. Changing these iterations will give you more resolution and frames for the animation and this can be changed for fill, pack, and cool.
Sorry if it sounds confusing. Can post a screen shot later if needed.

Baz

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report