Moldflow Insight Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Insight Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Insight topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MoldFlow Public Database

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
graz848
2826 Views, 4 Replies

MoldFlow Public Database

Hello all,

I was wondering if there is, on the Web or somewhere else, an updated list of all the grades which are currently included in MoldFlow Public Material Database. All I need is only the list of grade names.

Or do I have to check and open MoldFlow every time I need to check if a particular grade is listed or not?

Furthermore, how often the Public Database is updated with new grades included? And how the update can be applied to the program? Is the thing automatic?

Thank you very much in advance to whom will be so kind to answer!

---
ing. Carlo Grassini
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
nordhb
in reply to: graz848

Hi,

The material database is updated with new releases.
This is applied when installing the software.

There is currently no web access available of the database.

Regards,
Berndt

Berndt Nordh
Message 3 of 5
tim.vanast
in reply to: graz848

You can export the database list to an excel sheet and keep it on your hard drive.

Tim

Message 4 of 5
j
Participant
in reply to: tim.vanast

hello tim,

greate ... how can i export the database list to xls.file, please?

thx

j@rek

Message 5 of 5
tim.vanast
in reply to: j

From the material selection pop-up, you can set up a search for the grades you're looking for, or all if you want.  Then there is an export button that you can export the information.  You may want to add or remove columns (another button on that window) to show the data you are looking for before you export the information.

I'm not sure if you can get every piece of information on each material, but you can get most.

Hope this helps,

Tim

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report