Moldflow Insight Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Insight Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Insight topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

machine setting and mold flow setting match?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
prabu27
507 Views, 2 Replies

machine setting and mold flow setting match?

hello,,

my doub't is whether machine setting and the mold flow process setting is same?

can i compare the both?

result will same or it differs?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
kristen.kilroy
in reply to: prabu27

Hello,

Moldflow can be used as a tool to help determine where to start when starting a new process in a machine (ie. molding window analysis). To compare the information gathered during initial moldflow analyses and actual information from the press, I would suggest entering the process settings used on the press into a new study, and then compare the analysis data that Moldflow outputs. 

Hope this helps,

Kristen Kilroy

in reply to: prabu27

hi, 

actually in mold flow software some of the machines only available ... we have different machines so we can't import the machine . normally we are using default machine settings.. there are so many constrains are there screw dia, barrel capacity and max shot volume etc like this ...

we are just impoting default machine settings, then how i can realize our results are correct..

thanks for your reply..

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report