Dear Plastic Experts,
Considering the situation of having Moldflow Synergy + Moldflow Insight (2014 both),
Could Mesh the model and could not do Analysis (no error is shown, but for a long time job manager status shows as sheduled or running but no outcome). Even though only one job is being Run.
Please aid in above mentioned query.
This may be a few different things. Can you answer the following questions so I can get a better understanding of what is going on:
- What type of analysis are you trying to run?
- How large is your model (number of elements) and is it DD or 3D?
- Have you been able to run an analysis on your 2014 versions of Synergy and Insight before (or is this a new installation)?
- Are you using Moldflow 360 to solve (ie. the Cloud)?
1. Im trying to do a basic Fill analysis for the tutorial model (Mouse part.ipt-inventor CAD model).
2. It's a 3D model
3. I could not run since installation.
4. No, only desktop version of Moldflow 2014(Insight + Synergy).
What are your computer's specifications (RAM, operating system, etc.)?
If you have not been able to run a simulation and produce results, you may want to try reinstalling Insight (solvers) in the event of there being an installation error.
Laptop Spec: Win 8 -64bit, 16GB RAM, Core i7.
--I tried re-installing solver but still dint work.
Also, is there any procedure like: Only solver should be installed first / last ?
Yes I'm connected with network because, solver is not fetching license from my laptop.
I'm using Sp2 for Synergy + Insight.
(Correct me if I'm wrong- Meshing takes places through Insight license right ? )
It may seem that your Insight files may not be in the same location (same Local drive), then this could happen,hoping you have successfully installed Insight.
Also ensure that AMDL is also installed with it in same location. I hope this may solve your problem.