Moldflow Insight Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Insight Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Insight topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I cotrol the injection velocity in moldflow?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
624 Views, 2 Replies

how can I cotrol the injection velocity in moldflow?

hi my friends ? how are you?

I have some problem ?

I donn t know how can I enter the specify injection velocity ( adjustable in injection machine in my factory - cm/s)? in moldflow only I can chnge the valu of injection rate( quibic cm/ s) and screw diameter and storke of injection .

please guid me .

regard

Smiley Happy

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
shrihari_rasal
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

You can simulate same based upon Absolute Ram Speed Profile for Injection velocity cm/s.

You can navigate like: Process Settings-->Filling Control-->Absolute Ram Speed Profile.

Here you can set corresponding Injection Velocity/Ram Speed (cm/s) for particular region as per settings on machine.

You can also set with different fill contol options available in absoulte ram speed profile as per machine settings.

For screw diameter and stoke injection you can go to Process settings-->advanced options-->Injection Molding Machine where you can set different injection molding parameters as per machine details/machine used for production.

Even you an set for starting Ram Position and cushion limit as in machine to simulate in to more realistic conditions.

Regards,

Shrihari

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

my dear sir

Thanks for your reply

I know about absolut rame speed in process setting tab but in that we should spesifye the absolute rame speed as a profile with time .

my problem is that i do not the reng of fiilling tim till then write the absolut ram speed profil.

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report