Moldflow Insight Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Insight Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Insight topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fail to import igs files

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
HugoHerrera7042
575 Views, 1 Reply

Fail to import igs files

Hi,

I want to import some nice curves representing my waterlines and manifold so I can carry on with my C+F+P+W dual domain analysis.

Does any one knows if the 2013 synergy version has some changes on this feature? I am doing the ADD and selecting the igs file, but it doesn't add anything...i even tried playing with the Autodesk MoldFlow Design Link checkbox, but failing to obtain the desired curves in the analysis...

I think this is the 1st time I'm trying to complete this task on this software version, so I don't know if anyone can throw me a little hint here to make my day easier...

thanks everybody!

HUgo Herrera

Visteon

Mty, Mexico

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

just FYI, my preprocessor software of choice is ANSA and I just found out that the version 13.2.2 has a bug that doesn't allow to properly output CAD data as the previous versions.

latest version will be available soon and will be fixed...in the meantime, we'll just have to work around this problem...

just thought of let you guys know.

Hugo Herrera

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report