Moldflow Insight Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Insight Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Insight topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

engel machine data

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
raj626
734 Views, 3 Replies

engel machine data

iin mouldflow insight 2013 engel injection moulding machine data is not avilable for process setting.where i can download the data

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
leandro.barros
in reply to: raj626

Hi,

Really there are many machines that have not registered.
One solution would be to register your machine manually.

In moldflow, Tools tab> new> under Category, select Process Conditions> Property in type, select Injection molding machine.

The inconvenience is having to get the information right on your machine to complete the registration.

Message 3 of 4

10 injection machines from the customer factory; name MC-01, MC-02 , - 03 until  MC -10.
Can the 10 machines information add into Moldflow Machine database 

Aim to able to have their own machine  LIST in Moldflow Software, and, convenience to choose the 10 machine database  when next project in the Moldf

Mac

Message 4 of 4

Hi @raj626

Thanks for posting in this Forum.

Yes, our database of Injection Molding Machines (IMM) is not complete, and some machines are not available. Specifically, Engel is a company that produce a lot of machines in a modular basis, which makes quite difficult to have a comprehensive and updated list of them.

As @leandro.barros and @FLUENT_Injection.Molding mentioned, I also recommend you to create a custom IMM database and populate it with the machines available in your workshop. In this webinar - Customization of Moldflow Synergy and Insight - you could learn how to do so.

I hope it helps!

Cheers,

Javier

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Javier Jubierre

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report