Moldflow Insight Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Insight Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Insight topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currently searching for *.udb file for SABIC PP 612MK46

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Thorsten69
671 Views, 6 Replies

Currently searching for *.udb file for SABIC PP 612MK46

Hello,

I´m currently searching for the specified above *.udb file. Normally the producer SABIC should be the right contact, but they have a change of a software system and they can not say, when they are able to provide the file to me.

Maybe there is someone out there, who already did a MFA with the specified above material and who can provide it to me. I hope so. Or maybe you can tell me, where I can get it as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Best regards

Thorsten

P.S.: Sorry for my not-so-perfect English

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
inba.oneway777
in reply to: Thorsten69

Hi,

In Moldflow software community-> contact autodesk material lab

if you contact the autodesk lab, they help you to findout the  .UDB file for the material.

Inba Sudhahar D

Mail: inba.oneway777@gmail.com
Phone: +91-9884929216
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if the answer is accepted as a solution. Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you! .....
Message 3 of 7
Thorsten69
in reply to: inba.oneway777

Thank you Inba, but in the meantime I got the file from Sabic.

Thorsten

Message 4 of 7
teopado89
in reply to: inba.oneway777

Good morning,

i have the same problem with another material of Sabic, Valox EH 7020.

if you contact the autodesk lab, they help you to findout the  .UDB file for the material." Do you mean to write an email to datafittingMoldFlow@autodesk.com, or anything else?

Message 5 of 7
nordhb
in reply to: teopado89

Hi,

this article can also give you some input:

Material data is missing in Moldflow material database

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Berndt

Berndt Nordh
Message 6 of 7
mppkumar
in reply to: teopado89

Hi

Contact your material supplier's technical team (in your case ; SABIC)... they can support you in getting the UDB file

If not contact autodesk (datafittingMoldFlow@autodesk.com) I hope autodesk charge you for this service.

Thanks

M P Pradeep Kumar

Thanks
M P Pradeep Kumar

If my views / comments acceptable, provide "Kudos" as appreciation, if answers your query, please click the "Accept as Solution"
Message 7 of 7
madhukeshwart
in reply to: Thorsten69

1 *.udb file for SABIC PP 612MK46 must be available with " SABIC" tech support team. Contact them directly. 

2. If  the specified grade is OEM specific, contact SABIC through OEM. They might be owning the rights.

3. If you would like to get it done tested. Pay autodesk Datafitting team... They will test and create UDB file for you

Madhukeshwar Talwar

FORD MOTORS PRIVATE LIMITED, Chennai
mail: madhukeshwart@gmail.com
======================================
Please use . Accept as Solution and Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you! .....

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report