Moldflow Insight Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Insight Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Insight topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build Your Moldflow IQ Webinar Series Feedback

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
kristen.kilroy
409 Views, 1 Reply

Build Your Moldflow IQ Webinar Series Feedback

On behalf of the Autodesk Moldflow Support team we would like to thank you for attending one of our webinars! 

We would love to hear any and all feedback that you are willing to provide. Interested in learning more about a Simulation Moldflow topic that isn't listed on our upcoming webinar page? Have follow up questions or comments from a previously viewed webinar? Want to inquire about being a guest speaker? Particular elements that you want to see more or less of? Your input is greatly appreciated!

Kristen Kilroy

I enjoyed all webinars on Moldflow (and some one Simulation Mechanical), whether live like today or via YT (most offline after download).

A great learning resource that adds perfect to the classes one should take as "serious simulator" (tm).

The DOE was fantastic, so maybe a webinar about studymod makes sense? (I´m not so sure about how many deal with that).

While we´re at peripheral groups: What about rubber / RIM simulation? There is not to much information exchanged in that field, - seems like "black magic".

All in all: There is no other fill-simulation software vendor with that amount of free available information!

Thank you

Harald

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report