Dear Moldflow users
The registration for Autodesk University (AU) has opened. AU is Autodesk's yearly international user event in Las Vegas. This year AU is from Nov. 27th - 29th at the Mandalay Bay. For the third year in a row, we have created a special 3 day Moldflow Power track, with back-to-back high quality Autodesk Simulation Moldflow classes.
What does the Moldflow Power track have to offer?
- An excellent networking opportunity with other Moldflow power users.
- Take your Moldflow Associate, Professional or Expert certification for free! (be sure to prepare! )
- Learn about the latest capabilities and research direction of Autodesk Simulation Moldflow
- Interact with key developers and decision makers for the Moldflow products.
- Last but not least, get a better understanding of where Autodesk is going. The software industry is changing drastically from a 'desktop' environment to an access based environment using not only traditional desktop machines, but also cloud and mobile devices. Autodesk is taking this challenge head on!
Please find the class overview of the Moldflow Power Track in the link here.
Save up to $500 on Early Bird rates for AU Las Vegas 2012 before October 15. Sign up here!
I hope see you there.
Hanno van Raalte
P.S. Need to convince your manager? Please read the 'convince your manager' page here
Product Manager for Autodesk Simulation Moldflow products