Moldflow Insight Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Insight Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Insight topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Moldflow BETA time!!

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
raalteh
3219 Views, 7 Replies

Autodesk Moldflow BETA time!!

Dear Users,

I'm very pleased to announce the availability of Autodesk Moldflow Beta, and I would like to invite you to take part in the beta testing. This beta includes the latest incarnations of Autodesk Moldflow Insight, Autodesk Moldflow Adviser, and Autodesk Moldflow Design Link.

For a detailed breakdown of these and other new and exciting features, please log in to the beta site using the link below and download the “What’s New” guide. This beta release uses Autodesk Moldflow 2011 commercial licensing. If you already have a license server with 2011 licenses you can begin testing the software immediately.

To access the Autodesk Moldflow Beta builds, please follow this link. This will take you to a login screen where you can apply for participating in the beta program. Once the registration process has been completed, you will have access to the beta builds of Autodesk Moldflow Insight, Adviser and Design Link.

Feedback in the form of problem reports, feature requests and forum discussions will be managed through the beta website. We look forward to hearing what you think about this release.

Best regards,

Hanno van Raalte and the Autodesk Moldflow product development team.

Hanno van Raalte,

Product Manager - Injection Molding & Moldflow products
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
p.wozniacki
in reply to: raalteh

Thanks Hanno!

The enhancements sound fantastic. One thing I'm not clear about is:

- in order to import mold CAD models for e.g. Cooling analysis, should I be using the Inventor Fusion Beta, or the Inventor Brunel Beta?

Thanks and Best Regards

Piotr

Message 3 of 8
yannick.moret

Moldflow 2012 BEta is compatible with Inventor 2012 beta (Brunel) and Invenotr Fusion TP4 (accessible from Autodesk lab).

Hope this help.

Yannick

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: yannick.moret

is there the dircet link also for the inventor Brunel beta? Thanks

Message 5 of 8
raalteh
in reply to: Anonymous

No, you will have to sign up and download the Inventor Brunel beta separately. This requires an Inventor license.

Hanno van Raalte,

Message 6 of 8
solymossy

Hi Guys!

Unfortunately Inventor Brunel Beta 2 came out and stirred the soup a little bit. Beta 2 has the new file format that is NOT supported by Design Link 2012 Beta 1! 😞

As an "early adopter" myself has set up Brunel 2 and was puzzled  by the error messages of Design Link and spent 1 hour trying to find out what the problem was. 🙂 So I am forced to ask my collegues to do minor changes on models I use for my DEMO-s... 🙂

Cheers,

Balázs

Message 7 of 8
raalteh
in reply to: solymossy

Hi Solymossy,

Yes, Inventor made an update to the Brunel Beta, which uses a few newer things. We are anticipating to make an update to the Moldflow 2012 Barium beta in the next few weeks, which would bring Brunel and Moldflow back in sync.

Stay tuned!

Hanno

Hanno van Raalte,

Message 8 of 8
p.wozniacki

Good to know - thanks, Hanno!

Piotr

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report