Moldflow Insight Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Insight Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Insight topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Animate results over single data set in 3d

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
dkosheba1
458 Views, 0 Replies

Animate results over single data set in 3d

Specifically a density, volumetric shrinkage, or time to eject plot.  In 3d I like to set up a animate results over single data set, I pick the last time frame, use the default 24 frames to animate, and in the case of density I plot lowest to highest to show the internal structure of part and the lower densities at thicker cross sections.  In shrinkage, I show the highest to lowest to get the same result, and time to freeze I plot highest to lowest to show the internal features of part an where the part takes the longest time to freeze. 

The problem is that with 24 frames, I only get results on the 22,23,24th frame of any animation.  I tried this on a couple different models, but still only get results on the last frame in a true 3d plot.    So, if I use a cutting plane, all the results are there for all 24 frames, but still on the 22-24 frame I get the cutting plane and 3d plotting of result. 

It always worked in the past as far as I know, so I modeled up a smaller test model, and it still does it.  So I attached images of it.

What is the fix for this?

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report