cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valve gates identification

Valve gates identification

Hi,

when i am using multiple valve gate system for front bumper or interior panel part, hard to identifiy the valve gate numbers. is their any lable kind of thigs to show the vavel gate order number, its easy to identify the valve gate and properties.

Regards,

Inba

4 Comments
dorinc
Autodesk

Hi Inba,

Yes, we are working on methods to identify the valve gates and make it easy for you to know which one is which. We are working on adding a glyph (symbol) and the valve gate's name to the model display so you should be able to identify the gates.

Would you be able to provide me with some additional info about other requirements you have around identifying the valve gates?  You mentioned that you would like to be able to access the properties of the valve gate easily. Would right-clicking on the valve gate controller glyph be a sensible method for you to access the poperties?  I'm happy to hear your thoughts on how this would work best for you.

If you wish to discuss this in more depth, please contact me at caroline.dorin@autodesk.com and I will set up a call.

Thanks,

Caroline

___ 

raalteh
Community Manager
Status changed to: Accepted

As Caroline mentioned, we have some concept going for this right now. I would suggest you keep an eye out for the beta release we hope to have available in the forseable future.

Hanno

StephaneCorduan1456
Contributor

As well for the inlet of the cooling channels.

BR

Stéphane Corduan

raalteh
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

Done in 2016

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report