Moldflow Adviser Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Adviser Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Adviser topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real time analysis Adviser plug-in for Inventor 2012 is available on Sub Center

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
raalteh
1196 Views, 2 Replies

Real time analysis Adviser plug-in for Inventor 2012 is available on Sub Center

Dear Autodesk Adviser users,

You may have seen the new near real time fill preview feature in your Adviser 2012 product. If you are on active subscription, you can now download a special plug-in from subscription center.

This new plug-in into Inventor and Inventor LT 2012 can provide near real time feedback to design decisions you make, while you are developing the plastic product. You will get direct feedback on how the design desisions impact the manufacturability, cost and sustainability of the product. The easy to interpret feedback can ensure that the design process moves in the right direction and that the part is developed to conform to plastic part design guidelines.

An early preview version of the plug-in for Pro/Engineer V3 is available upon request and can be requested per email: hanno.van.raalte@autodesk.com

Hanno

Hanno van Raalte,

Product Manager - Injection Molding & Moldflow products
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
wesgegg
in reply to: raalteh

When will this be ready to download for Pro/E ?

Thanks, Wes

Message 3 of 3
raalteh
in reply to: wesgegg

Hi Wes,

I can can send you the preview version if you send me an email. The product is functional, but we are improving the usability of some of the workflows and we would appreciate your feedback. Though I cannot tell you the release date, we are on target to meet our deadline.

Hanno 

Hanno van Raalte,

Product Manager - Injection Molding & Moldflow products

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report