Moldflow Adviser Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Adviser Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Adviser topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

molding window analysis for multiple materials

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
bob.schlosser
725 Views, 1 Reply

molding window analysis for multiple materials

When running a molding window analysis to compare multiple materials is there a way to show all the results side by side without switching views?  Can the axis for each graph also be forced to have the same start and end points so each graph is similar to one another?

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi Bob,

To view multiple results of the same study, I'd suggest using the "Split" option. Here, you can split the screen into 2 or 4 windows, of which you can choose a different result/view for each. To set which result shows in each window, select the desired window to activate it, then select the result to show. 

results_ribbon.png

2014-10-23_1610.png

In regards to your second question, the scales in this result are not able to be adjusted. The parameters can be adjusted when you first select the result, so you can select the same numbers there to get them to match more closely, however since you are comparing different materials, the timings may be different depending on the material properties. Additionally, the cutting plane for each can be adjusted by right clicking the result > properties. 

I hope this helps!

Regards,

Kristen Kilroy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report