Moldflow Adviser Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Adviser Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Adviser topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minor Bugs

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
bowen
857 Views, 4 Replies

Minor Bugs

I've encountered two minor annoyances in Moldflow Adviser 2013:

1) I can no longer display the results of an analysis from the Tasks panel by clicking or double-clicking on their check boxes. To display or hide them I must now right-click on the results set and click Show. Occassionally the problem will go away and allow me to display the results by single-clicking them, but this occurs seldomly and seemingly at random so I can't determine the cause.

2) The Quality Prediction results have reversed for me; they now display areas of high quality in red and low quality in green. This issue began just recently and I am unsure of the cause.

As I said these are just minor annoyances, but if anyone has suggestions for fixing these quirks please let me know.

Thanks,

Bryan

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
bowen
in reply to: bowen

Oh and I forgot - I also can't open analyses by clicking on them in the task panel - I have to minimize all windows within Moldflow and drag the analysis that I want to open in to the empty gray area to open it. Shouldn't I be able to double-click these to open them?

Message 3 of 5
bob.schlosser

I have a similar issue with check boxes not working and menus not mapping as desired.   My workstation set up has two monitors.  This issue only happens when Moldflow is on my second monitor.  It doesn't happen when it is run on my primary monitor.  This seems to be a windows based problem according to Google. 

If you have two monitors try the other one and see if the problem still exists.

Message 4 of 5
bowen
in reply to: bob.schlosser

Moving the window to my primary monitor seems to work, which is inconvenient for me because I typically leave Moldflow on a secondary monitor. I also had problems with DFM on multiple monitors.

I hope that Autodesk fixes this in a future update.

My quality prediction results are still reversed though...

Message 5 of 5
bowen

I was contacted by Autodesk support and told to try running the registry cleaner:

C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Simulation Moldflow Adviser 20XX\bin\advcleanreg.exe

This fixed my issue with reversed quality prediciton results.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report