Moldflow Adviser Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Adviser Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Adviser topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mathematical formula

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
syful.mithun
531 Views, 3 Replies

Mathematical formula

HI, I'm doing my master's project using Moldflow Adviser. I would like to know the mathematical formula used by Moldflow, for both Adviser and Insight version. Can someone please tell me where can I find those information?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
nordhb
in reply to: syful.mithun

Hi,

these sources provide comprehensive information about refereed journals, books, articles, and theses related to plastic injection molding technologies.

Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Adviser:

ASMA Help >  User's Guide > Reference materials
or
http://help.autodesk.com/view/MFAA/2014/ENU/?url=/cloudhelp/2014/ENU/MoldflowInsight/files/GUID-86AC...

Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight:

ASMI Help >  User's Guide > Reference materials
or
http://help.autodesk.com/view/MFIA/2014/ENU/?url=/cloudhelp/2014/ENU/MoldflowInsight/files/GUID-86AC...

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Berndt

Berndt Nordh
Message 3 of 4
syful.mithun
in reply to: nordhb

Thanks for your information.

I would like to know how Moldflow treats the mold block. From Moldflow insight model I can see tempreture deviation in the block, also around the cavity of the part. But, there are no results showing about the mold block in Moldflow Adviser. Does both version use different boundary condition for heat transfer around the cavity? Thanks.

Message 4 of 4
nordhb
in reply to: syful.mithun

Hi,

Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Adviser uses co-ordinates of mold extremity for heat transfer calculation in Cool.

Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight can use Co-ordinates of mold extremity for heat transfer calculation in Cool,

hence no mold boundary meshing, wich is needed for temperature display on mold boundary.

In Insight you can create mold boundary mesh for temperature display on mold boundary.

This is not available in Adviser, by desgin.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards,

Berndt

Berndt Nordh

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report