Moldflow Adviser Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Adviser Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Adviser topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Licence not starting automatically

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
SimonRichardson
851 Views, 6 Replies

Licence not starting automatically

Hi-
I have just re - installed Mold Advisor - about a week ago- after my machine died and had to have the operating system re-installed-
Now everytime I boot up, Advisor will not start until I start the licence Engine- I never had this problem before. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this? Please see the pics-
Thanks
Simon
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Hi,
I would suggest to follow instructions from the installation guide (it is on the DVD) as it details how to setup the license server.
There is lot of chance that will solve your issue.
Regards

Yannick
Message 3 of 7

And after all that fun, unistall, reinstall, get the updates etc etc etc, same problem.
It appears that all I needed to do was put a check in the box...............see pic attached

:-D
Message 4 of 7

Well, that is why I mentionned to read the installation guide 🙂

Page 12, point 10, of the AMA2010-R2 install guide, it mention you need to check those box.
Message 5 of 7

Thanks for the suggestions- All working now-

:-)
Message 6 of 7

Just to add on to this thread for others that may have the same problems-

I have just had similar issues on my new pc- running windows7, and I believe this is the same for Vista?

to fix it you need to browse to your program files, in my computer or explorer, right click on LMTools.exe, and choose "run as administrator" - then go on to check the box "start server at powerup" and save the service as detailed in the help files-

I hope this helps-
Message 7 of 7

pic

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report