Moldflow Adviser Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Adviser Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Adviser topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importar .iges* con moldflow adviser

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
anoukh
1046 Views, 3 Replies

Importar .iges* con moldflow adviser

Cómo hago para comenzar un nuevo proyecto con moldflow adviser si el archivo que tengo es extensión .iges*?

Necesito un programa extra? tiene licencia independiente que el programa que yo uso?

Pleasee! Respesta!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
nordhb
in reply to: anoukh

Hi,

Autodesk Moldflow Adviser reads stl files by default.

To read other formats such as iges, step, parasolid, Pro/E, sdlprt, CatiaV5 you need Autodesk Moldflow Design Link,
which comes in 3 flavours depending on cad system.

Advice you to contact your local reseller.

Regards,
Berndt

Berndt Nordh
Message 3 of 4
ryanw
in reply to: nordhb

I am looking for somemore information on your response.

we have Autodesk MoldFlow Adviser 2012 and you are stating we need MoldFlow Design Link to upload iges, step, ProE files.  when you state that does Adviser up load the native step, iges, ProE, etc. files without having to do any converting?

where do I find more infromation on this "Design Link" software

One other question I have is AutoDesk Inventor Fusion included with MoldFlow Adviser 2012?  If so where do I need to go get that because when we installed Adviser 2012 we didn't see anything on the Fusion software.

Thanks!!

Message 4 of 4
yannick.moret
in reply to: anoukh

Note that :

- Without Autodesk Moldflow Design Link, you can import iges curve to modelize runner and cooling lines. Look fo rimport runner or cooling lines.

- Autodesk Moldflow Design Link and Fusion can be install from the installation DVD, or if you didn't receive it, youc an download it from the subscription center.

Contact your reseller for more information.

Yannick

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report