Moldflow Adviser Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Adviser Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Adviser topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diference MF Adviser and Insight

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
artflow123
1216 Views, 3 Replies

Diference MF Adviser and Insight

Hi all

I'm a new beginner with moldflow, we have MF Adviser and I would like to know what are the main diferences .

thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
nordhb
in reply to: artflow123

Hi,

please have a look at:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/index?id=12269104&siteID=123112

You can find brochures and compare features.

Regards,
Berndt

Berndt Nordh
Message 3 of 4
cpreston
in reply to: artflow123

As mentioned, you could go to the links listed below, or you could look at the big picture. Moldflow Advisor is more wizard driven, and typically used by designers and engineers to check parts, molds, etc. in the design cycle. Moldflow Insight is often utilized by the "plastics" engineers who are used to running injection molding machines, they talk about resin properties, etc.

This is a generalization, but depending upon your background, or perhaps a specific need (Insight helps with Co-Injection molding, Gas-Assist injection molding, MuCell injection molding, Injection-Compression molding, and Birefringence Prediction.

Craig Preston

Director, Simulation Solutions

Saratech Engineering, Inc.

Lake Forest, CA

(949) 459-3880

cpreston@saratechinc.com

Message 4 of 4
artflow123
in reply to: cpreston

Thanks Craig

I guess for me at the moment MPA is enought but I do have some beginner questions that i will post in a new post, if you can help with your expirience that would be great.

thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report