Moldflow Adviser Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Adviser Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Adviser topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta: Adviser plug-in for in Solidworks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
raalteh
981 Views, 3 Replies

Beta: Adviser plug-in for in Solidworks

Dear Adviser users that design with SolidWorks,

After the initial launch of the Adviser Design CAD application for Inventor and Pro/Engineer, we now have a beta version of this application in SolidWorks.

Please have a look at this video for a preview. The application provides feedback on changes to a plastic part design, in real time. The feedback is provided using three easy to interpret indicators that judge the part on manufacturability, cost and sustainability. If a problem found, the designer can find out what the cause of the problem is, and resolve it.

The application uses real time injection molding simulation technology to provide instant feedback on manufacturability and visual defects like weld lines and sink marks.

All in all, this is an ideal tool plastic part designers, and does not require in-depth knowledge or injection molding, simulation or mesh generation.

You can sign up and download the product from the beta page (link). The product requires an Autodesk Moldflow Adviser Design, Manufacturing or Advanced 2012 license.

Happy testing and please provide us with your feedback to this unique and groundbreaking tool.

Hanno van Raalte

Hanno van Raalte,

Product Manager - Injection Molding & Moldflow products
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
fukushige
in reply to: raalteh

Hi,

I joined Argon beta program, but after I received email announce as follows,
I've not received the URL link to get download Adviser plug-in for SolidWorks.

Thank you for your interest in Project Argon

We will contact you shortly when your application has been processed.

Regards,
-Argon Product Team

Is this program stopped or Is there any other way to get it ?

Best Regards,

Shige

Message 3 of 4
raalteh
in reply to: fukushige

Hi Shige,

Unfortunately the Beta program for this product ended mid December.Unfortunately I don't have a way to get this to you at the moment, I'm really sorry.

Hanno

Hanno van Raalte,

Product Manager - Injection Molding & Moldflow products
Message 4 of 4
fukushige
in reply to: raalteh

Thank you, Hanno.

Hope to see it soon or later.

Best Regards,

Shige

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report