Moldflow Adviser Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Adviser Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Adviser topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoDesk Security Failure

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
darken98
773 Views, 3 Replies

AutoDesk Security Failure

Hi just installed AutoDesk MoldFlow 2010-R2 on a Windows 7 64bit machine and when going to launch it I received the attached screen shot.

I've got the correct license server, it's pingable, and the other users who are all on Windows XP 32bit are having no issues.

I get the same error after installing Moldflow 2011.

I've checked the license server manager, and it's pointing to the correct license.

Any help would be awesome!

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: darken98

For more information about Network License Manager connectivity issues and IPv6, please see my discussion post here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Network-License-Error-1-5-15-and-IPv6/td-p/2982...

Moldflow licensing is a little different than other products, to my memory.  I have solved this problem for a customer in the past but failed to take down any notes on what I did.  I do know there is additional license configuration that needs to take place to make it work though.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
kamel.achour
in reply to: TravisNave

Hi,
i have the same problem as darken98.
"Autodesk security failure"

is there any solution to fix that problem?

Message 4 of 4

Hi, have this problem ("Autodesk security failure") too... May be, something wrong with my russian version Windows 7 x64?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report