Announcements
The Simulation Mechanical Idea Board has been closed down and placed in read-only mode following a recent discontinuation announcement. Please see our supporting FAQ for more information.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New features

New features

Hi Devs,

Would be great if Asim can do fast meshing. Because in engineering industry specially here in oil and gas we know this. Conserve time is our priority.

More friendly user. you know there are newbies out there they should be able to distinguish whats what inside of Asim.

Add more complicated advance tutorials. how will people use this if the software itself has a few tutorial vids most of it are basics (that is great but. newbies should be able to download all the tut vids for free. Why free? because if they master this Asim. Whould be great if they can refer it to their companies isn't that how we should think?!) 

As i am a lifting engineer i do not know how to put a cable constraint here in Asim. Please there are enigneers out there who has their own opinions and this is what i have in my mind. 

Add a criteria like in staad woulb be great if this asim is able to detect a standard when it comes to designing a structure.

Add more units! you want to be the outstanding software do you? Well add this because there are people out there engineer probably. Have to use a converter just to convert the units into something etc.

Add weldemnt generator example. I have a 3D model if i click an object and is composed of parts in it. whenever i click the edge Asim could generate a weldment in that specific area etc. Because we all know when in fabrication there are structures that has not fully welded. 

It is great if this Asim is able to simulate an Object in the water. Like "Ansys AQWA!" Analysis of an object its behaviour on what will be the effect of waves,current and wins on a floating object or fixed structure at sea...... 

More power to asim and its staffs

Thanks and Best Regards,

~Mac

Lifting Structural Engineer / Naval architect Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report