Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird Error while trying to mesh

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
B_A_T
749 Views, 3 Replies

Weird Error while trying to mesh

Hi,

I am trying to mesh a model, it is a decent size model element size(~1.5 million elements) and everything goes fine until it finishes. Once it finishes it gives me a warning that the mesh did not complete but gives me this in the error box

"No Input Nodes in FEM File"

anyone have any clue what this means and or how to fix it? I am wasting a lot of time trying to get this model to mesh

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
B_A_T
in reply to: B_A_T

Does anyone have any idea what this error means and how to fix it? I have submitted the error report to autodesk several times. Is there someone at autodesk I can send the model to see if they can find out what is wrong with it?

Thank you

Message 3 of 4
madg1

can you provide more info about analysis type,some images like that?

madg1
ASIMM 2012
Message 4 of 4
GarrettML

I'm getting this same error with a very simple geometry and a coarse mesh. I have previously meshed this geometry with these settings with these with no problems. Was there ever a solution to this?

Attached is an archive file in a zip file. Related note to Autodesk web developers, the .ach file extension is what Simulation Mechanical uses to make archive files. Add it to your list of accepted file types for file attachment on the forums.

--

Garrett

--- Update ---

I got this to mesh after I restarted my computer. This is a band-aid, not a solution.

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report