When i run simulation, the program gives me one value for von misses, but when i run simulation again i gave other value different the first, and it happens every time i run simulation even eliminating the scenarios oldest .
Let me make sure I understand. You have a model in design scenario 1 (DS1) and run the simulation. The von Mises stress is X.
You then copy the design scenario to DS2. Without making any changes, you run the simulation. The von Mises stress is Y.
You copy the model to DS3, make no changes, and run the simulation. The von Mises stress is Z.
Is this correct?
- How different are the results? What are the maximum values for each DS?
- What version of the software are you using?
- What are the displacements? Do they change too, or are they the same?
- What analysis type are you using?
- Can you attach an image of the model so that we can get a better understanding? Ideally, show the results and maybe a "sketch" like a free body diagram showing the loads and constraints on the model.
There will probably be more questions, but those will get us started.
Simulation Mechanical user since Dec 1997