Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription service information

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
375 Views, 6 Replies

Subscription service information

Hello, I have changed companies and am now at Sypris Technologies, Tube Turns Products in Louisville, KY.

My question is how to speak to someone to inquire the type of service we have on the Simulation Mechanical.  I am the sole user at present and I see all kinds of inquires to the technical staff from a former employee.  The IT department buys the software, but are not forthcoming with what if any subscription service that we may have.

Can anyone provide a phone number?  Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Andrew.Sartorelli
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Dave,

If you want to private message me a serial number I can look that up for you. Glad to see you're still using the product 🙂

Andrew Sartorelli - Autodesk GmbH
Message 3 of 7

Hey Dave,

It looks like your company has one network license seat for Simulation Mechanical with Advanced Support.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Andrew.Sartorelli

Morning, I did not bring my contact info with me for Simulation.  Can you provide phone number please?  Thanks.

Message 5 of 7
Andrew.Sartorelli
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Dave,

You can have the contract manager at your company create an account for you, we have a great youtube clip that shows all the steps. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_2ExaXkRKI&list=PL15964C864BE27BDA&index=4. The phone support number will then be visible through the Subscription Center.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

Hi Andrew. Thanks for the quick reply. The serial for our Simulation Mechanical 2014 is: XXXXX, Prod. Key: 669F1.
It would be great to have the 2015 version and the ability to download service packs, etc.

David Harhay | Product Engineer

Sypris Technologies: Tube Turns Products
2612 Howard Street
Louisville, KY, 40211
502 774 6279 phone | 502 774 6300 fax
david,harhay@sypris.com | www.tubeturns.com

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

That is good to know. What is the support phone, key number, so I and Ray may call in the future? Can either of us update via the web to the 2015? Thanks.

David Harhay | Product Engineer

Sypris Technologies: Tube Turns Products
2612 Howard Street
Louisville, KY, 40211
502 774 6279 phone | 502 774 6300 fax
david,harhay@sypris.com | www.tubeturns.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report