Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulation Multiphysics 2013 - Results Environment Broken?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
rsmith
968 Views, 2 Replies

Simulation Multiphysics 2013 - Results Environment Broken?

Has anyone seen this?

When attempting to review results, I cannot change results contours. For example: If I attempt to switch from Displacement results to Von Mises stress by selecting the command from the ribbon menu, the command highlights but pressing it yields nothing. The results view does not change. Drop downs- like changing from Displacement Magnitude to Displacement Vector- show that the new selection has been made but the results in canvas do not change.

I cannot pinpoint when this began, but it was sometime after the installation of 2013. 2013 did work for a while. I do not get these errors with the exact same files on other machines (2012 or 2013). I will attach a short video clip of the problem, along with my system information.

Thanks

Robert Smith
Solutions Engineer
M2 Technologies
http://www.m2t.com/
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
John_Holtz
in reply to: rsmith

Hi,

This sounds vaguely familiar, but I do not recall the circumstances, etc.

However, I think you can "fix" the problem by choosing one of the entries under the "Saved Presentation" branch of the browser. (Hmm. I wonder if you can save the broken presentation window, and then open it from the Saved Presentation branch?)

John Holtz, P.E.

Global Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

If not provided already, be sure to indicate the version of Inventor Nastran you are using!

"The knowledge you seek is at knowledge.autodesk.com" - Confucius 😉
Message 3 of 3
rsmith
in reply to: John_Holtz

I figured I should post the reolution......

It was my anti-virus real time scan (trend micro specifically). When disabled this problem cleared up. I have seen other issues with Sim Mechanical / Multiphysics and this program.

Robert Smith
Solutions Engineer
M2 Technologies
http://www.m2t.com/

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report