Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulation Error - "Built December 28, 2007 has stppped working"

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jmcternan
309 Views, 3 Replies

Simulation Error - "Built December 28, 2007 has stppped working"

I have been running a nonlinear analysis and getting this strange error message -  "Built December 28, 2007 has stppped working"

algor crash.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
JamesAaA
in reply to: jmcternan

I have the same error when I close the error box the analysis continues a few more iterations then re-appears.

Have you solved this yet?

Message 3 of 4
AstroJohnPE
in reply to: JamesAaA

Hi James,

Can you attach an image showing the error message? The original poster placed the image into the body of the post, so the image is almost too small on my system to read.

However, I could make out that the crash was in amgsolve.exe. When I look at the properties for that file (in the Program Files\Autodesk\Simulation 20nn) the file description is "Built December 28, 2007"! So that is the program that is generating the error.

No doubt Autodesk would like to get some information about your computer, but I do not know what information they would want. Maybe things like

1. the operating system,
  2. amount of RAM,
  3. does the error dialog occur during all MES runs or just long runs or large models? Any correlation?
  4. The text from the "Details" section of the error dialog.

Message 4 of 4
jmcternan
in reply to: AstroJohnPE

I haven't had this error lately and I cannot remember what the solution
was. Maybe I reinstalled the software.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report