Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulation 2012 tutorial models?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
3522 Views, 5 Replies

Simulation 2012 tutorial models?

I just downloaded Simulation 2012, and I am looking for the tutorial models to go through the tutorials with.

The documentation page provides a link, saying that the files can be downloaded from there:

http://download.autodesk.com/us/algor/tutorials/2012/index.html

But under the "Data & Downloads" section, the files aren't there:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/linkedsumindex?siteID=123112&id=2334430&linkID=13806470

Are they available anywhere else?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
JB_UCD
in reply to: Anonymous

Same issue, any update?

Thanks

Message 3 of 6
Sualp.Ozel

This was our first release going online (to autodesk.com) with all of our tutorial material. The idea was, by removing the tutorials from the in product experience, we can provide new tutorials throughout the year over the internet instead of once per release.

As with every first, we ran in to some technical difficulty aligning our release date and making the tutorial data set available. 

We apologize for the delay. 

The tutorial data sets are now available under the "Data & Downloads" section:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/linkedsuminde​x?siteID=123112&id=2334430&linkID=13806470

Best Regards 

Sualp Ozel, P.E.
Product Manager, Digital Simulation

Autodesk, Inc.
285 Kappa Drive, Suite: 250
Pittsburgh, PA, 15238 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Sualp.Ozel

It is a pity the Tutorials web site hasn't been update with this information 😞

Duncan Anderson

Message 5 of 6
John_Holtz

Hi Duncan,

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "with this information"? The original thread was referring to the model files that go with the tutorials, so I assume that the files are what you are referring to.

The model files have been available for a few months now. The last posting in this thread (from 04-27-2011) gives the link that goes directly to the site where the tutorial models can be downloaded.

From the software, the tutorial descriptions can be accessed on "Getting Started > Help > Tutorials". The landing page also gives a link to the  online Data & Downloads site where the models reside.

If I am missing something, please let me know.

John Holtz, P.E.

Global Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

If not provided already, be sure to indicate the version of Inventor Nastran you are using!

"The knowledge you seek is at knowledge.autodesk.com" - Confucius 😉
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: John_Holtz

he he he

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report