Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results visualization problem

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
iegia
512 Views, 2 Replies

Results visualization problem

Hello

I am a new autodesk simulation mechanical user.

I am using Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2015 R1

I am having some problem with the results visualization. I want to show "shaded with mesh" visual style but I don´t get it. I can´t either see the reactions. I am following steps tutorial. Is there any problem with this release?

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
iegia
in reply to: iegia

Hello

I have been talking with my Autodesk distributor, and we have fixed the problem. The post-processor doesn´t work, there was a problem with and old Autodesk Revit 2012 windows registry.
I post the solution if it can help someone.

Thanks

Message 3 of 3
Andrew.Sartorelli
in reply to: iegia

Hi iegia,

Glad to hear everything is working for you now! Based on your description, I believe the following was the solution your distributor/reseller likely provided you 🙂

Using the registry editor (RegEdit.exe) modify the conflicting registry key:

1. Open RegEdit.exe
  2. Locate the key at HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TypeLib\{CCD8C5EB-3980-11D0-A37A-00805FCA87EB}\1.0\0\win64
  3. If the registry key points to "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\Revit Structure 2012\\Program\\RevitDB.dll" then rename win64 to no-win64

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Andrew Sartorelli - Autodesk GmbH

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report